In the third challenge of prework in the UX/UI Design course by Ironhack I have to do this taske .it’s about Wunderlust.
The amazing works of art and architecture known as the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World,all seven continue to inspire and be celebrated as the remarkable products of the creativity and skill of Earth’s early civilizations.Ultimately, human hands joined with natural forces to destroy all but one of the wonders (Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt)
In 2017, the world voted for the seven wonders of the new millennium. These are very touristic places that condense unique beauty and are prepared with many services for everybody to enjoy.
1. User Type
For this challenge, I’m going to jump into the shoes of a world traveler.my user type is a Young group — 20–40 y/o. my world traveler and his friends have decided to invest and spend some quality time together. they are planning their trip one year in advance to really make it happen and accommodate everybody’s schedules and needs. they’d like to share as much time together and plan for a lot of fun. they’re interested in a mix of culture and leisure so they choose to visit Egypt and see the famous Giza Pyramids. This is the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still standing and I’ve always wanted to see it up close and personal and experience the magic that has fascinated the world for thousands of years. they have all saved for the last year for the trip so, while they’re still price-conscious this is the opportunity to spoil themselves.
Plan a trip to Egypt with Insight’s online travel advice on visas, embassies, transport, healthcare, currency and what to read.
- Foreign office advice about travelling to Egypt. All travellers entering Egypt must have the appropriate travel documents: a passport with at least six months to run and a valid visa
- Visa and entry requirements.Tourist visas valid for one month are routinely issued at Cairo International Airport and other international airports, and the Port of Alexandria .
- Transport. Hiring a taxi. In Cairo and taxis ply the streets at all hours of the day or night .You can hire a taxi for the day fairly inexpensively — if you prefer, you could take a taxi just for the morning, to drive you to Memphis and Saqqarah and then drop you off at the Pyramids around lunchtime;then you go back by bus
- Health and safet . Make sure you have comprehensive medical and travel insurance.Bilharzia, a tropical disease caused by parasitic worms, is common in the Nile region; avoid swimming in the river, especially where the current is slow. because of covid-19 must every one wear a mask, keep distance and clean hishands.
- Money and budgeting. There are banks at the airport offering currency exchange facilities.Credit cards are used in most major hotels, but not always in shops.
- Best time to visit Egypt. Weather-wise the best time to visit Egypt is probably from October to April, as these months have pleasant temperatures. December and January are peak tourist season, so sights like the Pyramids of Giza along with the Temples of Luxor and Abu Simbel are notoriously crowded.
Kayak, Skyscanner, Trip Advisor and Hopper — just for mobile.Skyscanner, Trip Advisor and Hopper — just for mobile. Conduct Usability Heuristics evaluation with Nielsen’s Principles. Compare at least three of these apps for your selected user type/scenario.and I choose Trip Advisor to show it to our users I did a screen shot and let the users see it for 5 seconds and they figerd only from this app whow to use it on line trip booking and planning
“Conduct Usability Heuristics evaluation with Nielsen’s Principles. Compare at least three of these apps for your selected user type/scenario. Once you’ve identified the one that performs better for your selected user type (consider accessibility, value proposition, features, etc.) you’ll be performing usability testing to understand how it could get even better and help people .
noticed that there is no option for Package tours which is better for our usersincludes every step of the trip flight+hotel+activities. For more things to do, where to stay, ratings, and other tourist information, refer to the Giza trip site. If you are flying in from Germany, the closest major aiport is Cairo International Airport. In November, plan for daily highs up to 29°C, and evening lows to 19°C.
6. Redesign Wireframes.
I added the the Package tours space where the user can choose it to get options of planning for the trip from Ato Z .
As I after completing, pondering, and summarizing findings from my process, composed this case study and Ipublish it to medium I feel tired but also happy that I got a satisfactory result for me somewhat.
Thank you for reading and I am opend to any feedback